Memo for the student “Rules for composing reviews for a film, a guide”
Review is a critical analysis and assessment of any artwork, movie.
Steps to make an assessment on a guide
- 1. Read carefully and reread the writing.
- 2. Look at the concerns:
- Exactly How was the written book read?
- How might it be identified by other visitors?
- What’s the theme associated with the work?
- What is their main idea?
- Exactly what does the author convince us?
- How exactly does the writer lead us to those conclusions?
- That are the heroes of this book?
- What exactly are their aspirations, deeds, characters?
- Exactly What connection do they usually have with visitors?
- What is the artistic originality for the book?
- How is it built?
- What exactly is her tongue?
- Just What did you find bright and unusual when you look at the language?
- 3. What’s your overall assessment for the book?
- What exactly is in this work of value, new?
- Exactly What, possibly, isn’t convincing enough? Perhaps http://yourwriters.org Not completely successful?
- 4. Answer the answers to those questions into the review according to the plan.
Policy for reviewing the guide
Arrange for reviewing the book is made from:
- 1. Date of publication regarding the work (with regards to was written or posted).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the design associated with the work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity for the work.
- 4. The plot and composition regarding the work (what exactly is this work, title its main events; note the sequence, the culmination, the denouement, the part associated with epilogue and also the epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Subjects (as described into the ongoing work), exactly what topics are moved when you look at the work.
- 6. The problems (which issues, questions) are addressed into the ongoing work, are they important, why are they being considered by the author.
- 7. Traits for the main artistic images (names, bright popular features of appearance, social situation, life philosophy, views regarding the world, relations with other heroes,experiences, feelings, what problem/problems is associated with this hero).
- 8. The concept and pathos associated with ongoing work( just what the author desired to say, their view associated with writer in the dilemmas involved, what he calls).
- 9. Place of work in the journalist’s work (will it be crucial work to comprehend the writer’s imagination, it possible to judge by this work about the writer’s style, his worldview) whether it reflects the main themes and problems in his work, is.
- 10. The area of this ongoing work with a brief history of literature (whether this work is significant for Russian literature while the world letter tours, why).
- 11. Your impression of this ongoing work(we liked/did nothing like, why).
The conditional scheme of contrast of the heroes regarding the work:
- - top features of the portrait characteristics: how the character characterizes the looks, clothes, etc.;
- - Origin;
- - genealogy and family history, generic and characteristics that are individual
- - Characteristics for the character, habits;
- - Expressive details;
- - Education, a kind of knowledge;
- - Speech attribute;
- - power to interior discussion, self-analysis;
- - The ratio associated with the hero to people;
- - mindset of those around towards the hero;
- - the way the hero manifests himself when you look at the situation of preference;
- - so how exactly does the type change for the work.
Policy for the analysis associated with the work that is dramatic
- 1. Time for the creation and publication of this play.
- 2. The spot occupied within the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme regarding the play while the reflection inside it of a particular vital material.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of the dramatic work, its originality, the degree of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The development of dramatic action and its own stage. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Composition for the play. The role and importance of every act.
- 8. Dramatic characters and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech attribute for the figures. Relationship of character and words.
- 10. The part of dialogues and monologues in the play.
- 11. Recognition of the author’s position. The part of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and originality that is visible of play. Correspondence associated with genre to authorial preferences and preferences.
An approximate policy for characterizing the creative image (character).
Introduction. Host to the type within the system of pictures regarding the work.
Principal component. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and material situation.
- 2. Outside look.
- 3. The peculiarity of this worldview and globe outlook, the circle of mental passions, inclinations, practices:
- a) the nature for the activity as well as the life that is basic;
- b) impact on other people.
- 4. Section of feelings:
- a) types of relationship to others;
- b) popular features of internal experiences.
- 5. Author’s mindset towards the character.
- 6. What popular features of the hero’s character are revealed when you look at the work:
- a) by using a portrait;
- b) within the author’s characteristic;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) with the help of biography or history;
- e) via a string of actions;
- g) when you look at the message attribute;
- h) through the environmental surroundings.
In conclusion. What public problem led the writer to produce this image.